Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hockey Night in Canada

So Ottawa won, again. Once playoffs start, I watch and cheer for any Canadian team. Toronto fan, born and raised here. Canadian teams come second rate. Yet my attitude isn't 'any team but Ottawa', like I've seen from many different hockey fans.

I miss watching my brothers play hockey. It makes the game 100x better. Really, then you can justify feeling so attached to the game. It's funny, watching a room full of people talking to a screen, engaged in the game .... more than a jurry in a court case.

It was weird today. I was reading a friend's xanga about the top few things that turn guys off women. Was this eddifying? I find it totally unedifying, unloving, manipulative. Where do I get my guidance from in becoming the woman I am to be??? The Word, and the whispers from God. Do I care what you want me to be like (or women in general) ?? Am I now supposed to now try my hardest to be good enough for your standards, as if!! I am a princess of the Lord most high, you are a prince of the Lord most high. I am talking about honour, respect, and trust in God's purposes, where is that?
Are we in grade 9 still?? Are we playing the 'love game' like those of the world with no God to guide them.

p.s. making lists of turn offs makes you not sexy!

Affraid that women are hung up on some image of the perfect man? Check this out. Affraid that you're never going to meet the guy? Check this out. Affraid that no one could be good enough for you, check this out!

Peace out.

No comments: